RULES AND REGULATIONS
ATTENDANCE: This is a state approved school and all attendance is recorded and inspected by the Department of Banking & Insurance & New Jersey Real Estate Commission. It is mandatory that you sign your name clearly on the attendance sheet in the morning, after returning from lunch, and at the end of the day. Please do not leave until the instructor dismisses the class.
1. CLASS TIME: All classes begin promptly. Refer to your class schedule for the appropriate times. You will be allowed to miss only a % of class. You must have 90% attendance. Contact the office if you need a makeup class.
2. TEXBOOK: REAL ESTATE BOOKS $160.00
3. EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL: Each student is entitled to one Study Package. There will be charge for any replacement tests or study materials.
4. TUITION: Tuition may be paid by cash, check, Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover Cards. Checks are to be made payable to ABS School. No certificate will be issued to anyone with an outstanding balance. NOTE: There will be a $30.00 charge for returned checks.
5. REFUND POLICY: NO REFUND will be issued for any reason only school credit for one year from date of signing . You may not transfer or assign your payment to the benefit of anyone else.
6. SQ QUESTIONS: After the student starts class and finds out, that there are criminal records against him/her they can not precede with the class, a full refund will be returned minus $100.00 registration fee, after 10 class hours only 50% will be returned.
7. FINAL EXAM: A final examination, consisting of multiple choice questions will be given on the last day of class. The passing grade is 75%. Any student scoring below 75% will be allowed one make up examination, which must be scheduled with our office. If the student fails two exams, must retake the complete class at 50% discount.
8. CONDUCT: The school reserves the right to expel, at any time, a student whose conduct is such that he or she disrupts the instructor, the other students or ANY other occupants of the building with no refund of tuition.
9. SMOKING: We DO NOT permit smoking in the classroom or building. PLEASE SMOKE OUTSIDE OF BUILDING.
10. NO RECORDERS OR TELEPHONES PERMITTED IN THE CLASSROOM.
11. RESPONSIBILITY: The School is NOT responsible for personal belongings left in the classroom area.
12. DRESS CODE: This is a PROFESSIONAL COURSE as such we request a Business Casual Dress Code, which promotes a positive educational environment, and encourages a good school and professional spirit to kick start your career.
NOTE: Any student with an outstanding balance or unsatisfactory attendance will not be permitted to take the final exam and will be given an Incomplete.